Fri, 31 Mar|
Ayurveda Weekend Retreat
Reconnect Reset Rejuvenate
Time & Location
31 Mar, 16:00 BST – 02 Apr, 16:00 BST
Forest Retreats, Hill Farm, Barbadoes, Tintern, Chepstow NP16 6ST, UK
About the Event
• Two Days of Living in Harmony with Self and Nature
• Flowing schedules for the entire day
- with personalized guided sessions and
- a choice of activities for free personal time
• Ayurvedic Personalized Care Regime for Sensory Restoration (All 5 Senses)
• Personalized Yoga Therapy 90 mins*2 (in a group)
• Individualized Ayurvedic Treatments (Jala Shirodhara, Nabhi Chikitsa, Agni-Viddha karma, Marma head massage)
• Advanced Workshop on Deeper Understanding of Agni and Digestion (4 hours)
• Six Ayurvedic Meals (Fri dinner until Sun Lunch)
• Plenty of delicious treats, snacks, drinks and teas!
• Sound Bath with a professional Sound Therapist including Yoga Nidra (Guided Meditation) for 90 mins
Hill Farm Barbadoes, Tintern , Monmouthshire
"Wake up to the bird song and enjoy your morning overlooking the spectacular Wye Valley. With one of the best views of Tintern, Hill Farm is rural enough to be quiet with an abundance of plants and wildlife, but close enough to Tintern, The Abbey and all other attractions across the Wye Valley and The Forest of Dean. This 15 acre property, land and woodlands are situated up a forestry track which is a little bumpy, but gives the location a sense of remoteness."
You will be staying in a shared yurt details for which can be found in the link below.