Fri, 22 Sept|
Great Bidlake Manor
Journey into the Self - 7 Days Autumn Solstice Luxury Ayurvedic Retreat
AYUH - Align Your Unique Health Reconnect Reset Rejuvenate
Time & Location
22 Sept 2023, 17:30 BST – 28 Sept 2023, 14:00 BST
Great Bidlake Manor, Bridestowe, Okehampton EX20 4NT, UK
About the Event
'Ayurveda' is a journey into the wisdom of being connected and in tune with Nature. And 'Yoga' facilitates a beautiful union of Us with Nature. Tapping into this ancient wisdom, which is innately a part of our being, there will be 7 days of detox, reconnection and rejuvenation over the entire week!
This is a longer, deeper and an enrichingly enhanced experience of the 'Journey into the Self a Weekend Retreat'.
Here is a retreat designed to bring you back to the SELF, which is being a part of Nature yourself.
Great Bidlake Manor provides an opportunity to Renew Yourself with experiences of luxury!
Set in the exquisitely beautiful and historically rich Great Bidlake Manor, this retreat is an ideal opportunity to re-discover yourself.
The whole schedule will be designed and customised for you for where you are in your life.
With plenty of offerings, nourishing care and acres of greenery you will be able to find your space and quiet flowing through the day!
The Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat weekend will be a celebration of the SELF and a return to nature.
- "I felt well taken care of at every moment during this retreat. Sashi and her helpers really make this retreat feel special. Every aspect was well thought through and facilitated with great care and dedication. The food was incredible, I felt so well nourished with wholesome seasonal, local food. I was inspired to make some changes to my cooking after I got home. The specialised, individual treatments and activities were incredible. I learnt so much about myself and about Ayurveda during this short weekend. I really felt the love that was put into this retreat, I felt so well-nourished in so many ways. Highly highly recommended."
Who is this Retreat for:
This retreat is designed for anyone -
- who is looking to find a little 'reset' button in their lives
- who is looking to 'detox' their bodies and minds
- who is trying to incorporate healthier lifestyle practices
- who is seeking to learn more about incorporating Ayurveda and Yoga into their lives
- who would like to be cared for, looked after and be nourished
- who would like to disconnect from the rut and busyness of life and take back tools to reconnect
- "This was my first experience of an Ayurvedic retreat and it was an absolute treat! We experienced several Ayurvedic practices and daily rituals which were individualised to our constitutions. We had yoga sessions which were therapeutic in nature and were given postures which could help our individual imbalances. Sashi is an exceptionally caring, nurturing and attentive clinician. She guided us to practices that we could consider incorporating into our daily routines which are very helpful to manage the daily stresses and strains of life. The food was the highlight! Local, seasonal and freshly cooked- it was nourishing and warm. All in all, a highly restorative experience!"
~ Payal Mittal Dayal
• Six Days of Living in Harmony with Self and Nature
• Full Ayurvedic Consultation with Sashi before the beginning of the retreat to help customise the retreat for you
• Flowing schedules for the entire day
- with personalized guided sessions and
- a choice of activities/therapies or rest for unguided personal time
• Ayurvedic Personalized Care Regime for Sensory Restoration Daily(All 5 Senses) Daily
• Personalized Yoga Therapy 90 mins daily (in a group) including breathwork, movements and flow
• Individualized Ayurvedic Treatments (Jala Shirodhara, Nabhi Chikitsa, Agni-Viddha karma, Marma massage, Patra Pottali/Churna Pottali/Valuka Pottali svedanam or Sarva Anga Dhara and plenty of other unique therapies)
• Sound Bath with a professional Sound Therapist including Yoga Nidra (Guided Meditation) for 90 mins
• Elements Inspired Mindful Walk
• Cooking Workshops *2 Sessions
• Daily talks on various topics to help you understand better health
• Three Organic and Vegetarian Ayurvedic Meals daily
• Plenty of scrumptious treats, snacks, drinks and teas!
• Meditation and Chanting sessions
Great Bidlake Manor
Bridestowe, Okehampton EX20 4NT, UK
Great Bidlake Manor is simply magical. Guests will enjoy the exclusive use of this historic house and grounds spanning 13.3acres.
Great Bidlake Manor is an outstanding, Grade II* listed manor house on the edge of the Dartmoor. It has been the ancestral home of the Bidlake family since 1268 and was rebuilt around 1594 in the Elizabethan style.
The manor is surrounded by gardens, woodland, ponds and paddocks with uninterrupted views over the rolling Devon countryside.
It is a luxury accommodation that combines modern comforts with historic beauty.
This lovingly restored property provides double or twin bedrooms with modern bathrooms.
This Retreat can accommodate 6 Guests in all.
The Total Contribution for the entire Retreat is
- £1500 per person for the 2 Persons Shared Twin room with En-suite
- £1950 per person for a Private room with a Double Bed and En-Suite
If the above amounts are not affordable to you or you seek support access, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Payment plans are available. Please contact us for details.
Day 1 ScheduleGreat Bidlake Manor
Arrival and Opening CircleYoga Room
Shared Twin Room with En-suite
This is a full ticket for the entire retreat of 7 days including accommodation, food and everything offered on the retreat except items for purchase. You will share your room and en-suite with one other person.£1,500.00
Private Room with En-Suite
This is a full ticket for the entire retreat of 7 days including accommodation, food and everything offered on the retreat except items for purchase. The room is private to you with an en-suite bathroom.£1,950.00