Fri, 26 May|
Hill Farm Forest Retreats
Journey into the Self - A Weekend Retreat with Ayurveda (in May)
AYUH - Align Your Unique Health Reconnect Reset Rejuvenate
Time & Location
26 May 2023, 16:00 BST – 28 May 2023, 16:00 BST
Hill Farm Forest Retreats, Hill Farm, Barbadoes, Tintern, Chepstow NP16 6ST, UK
About the Event
'Ayurveda' is a journey into the wisdom of being connected and in tune with Nature. And 'Yoga' facilitates a beautiful union of Us with Nature. Tapping into this ancient wisdom, which is innately a part of our being, there will be 48 hours of reconnection and rejuvenation over the entire weekend!
Nestled in the 15-acre haven of woodland, meadows and streams of Hill Farm, this retreat is designed to bring you back to the SELF, which is being a part of Nature yourself. Set in the gorgeous Wye Valley, Hill Farm is an escape from daily life.
The whole schedule will be designed and customised for you for where you are in your life. With plenty of offerings, nourishing care and acres of greenery you will be able to find your space and quiet flowing through the day!
The Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat weekend will be a celebration of the SELF and a return to nature.
"This was my first experience of an Ayurvedic retreat and it was an absolute treat! We experienced several Ayurvedic practices and daily rituals which were individualised to our constitutions. We had yoga sessions which were therapeutic in nature and were given postures which could help our individual imbalances. Sashi is an exceptionally caring, nurturing and attentive clinician. She guided us to practices that we could consider incorporating into our daily routines which are very helpful to manage the daily stresses and strains of life. The food was the highlight! Local, seasonal and freshly cooked- it was nourishing and warm. All in all, a highly restorative experience!"
~ Payal Mittal Dayal
Who is this Retreat for:
This retreat is designed for anyone -
- who is looking to find a little 'reset' button in their lives
- who is trying to incorporate healthier lifestyle practices
- who is seeking to learn more about incorporating Ayurveda and Yoga into their lives
- who would like to be cared for, looked after and be nourished
- who would like to disconnect from the rut and busyness of life and take back tools to reconnect
• Two Days of Living in Harmony with Self and Nature
• Flowing schedules for the entire day
- with personalized guided sessions and
- a choice of activities/therapies or rest for unguided personal time
• Ayurvedic Personalized Care Regime for Sensory Restoration (All 5 Senses)
• Personalized Yoga Therapy 90 mins*2 (in a group) including breathwork, movements and flow
• Individualized Ayurvedic Treatments (Jala Shirodhara, Nabhi Chikitsa, Agni-Viddha karma, Marma head massage)
• A two hours talk (split into parts) on understanding the Mind through the perspective of elements
• Six Ayurvedic Meals (Fri dinner until Sun Lunch)
• Plenty of scrumptious treats, snacks, drinks and teas!
• Sound Bath with a professional Sound Therapist including Yoga Nidra (Guided Meditation) for 90 mins
• Meditation and Chanting sessions
"The Ayurvedic retreat was really wonderful. It was great to be among a community of like-minded people who are enjoying learning about Ayurveda. It was also great to witness Sashi's gracefulness and effortless joy as she looked after everyone with ease. It was inspiring to see such an example of health in action. The food was also great, the treatments were lovely and it was very useful to learn more and get some new insights into an Ayurvedic approach to life."
- Timothy Funnell
Hill Farm Barbadoes, Tintern , Monmouthshire
"Wake up to the bird song and enjoy your morning overlooking the spectacular Wye Valley. With one of the best views of Tintern, Hill Farm is rural enough to be quiet with an abundance of plants and wildlife, but close enough to Tintern, The Abbey and all other attractions across the Wye Valley and The Forest of Dean. This 15-acre property, land and woodlands are situated up a forestry track which is a little bumpy, but gives the location a sense of remoteness."
The accommodation at this Retreat comprises of two 18ft yurts and one 12ft yurt as off-grid glamping options at Hill Farm, Tintern.
The two 18ft yurts accommodate 4 adults, with the 12ft yurt accommodating 2 adults. Each yurt comes equipped with beds, a wood-burning stove, outdoor kitchen area with a picnic bench.
The yurts are furnished with little touches of luxury, have professionally cleaned linen and mattress protectors, sumptuous interiors inspired by the surrounding woodlands, bedside tables, seating areas and other creature comforts.
Click here to view images of the venue
The Total Contribution for the entire Retreat is
- £440 per person for the 2 Persons shared Yurt
- £420 per person for the 4 Persons shared Yurt
- £325 for support access for a space in 4 Persons shared Yurt for one person with financial limitations
50% deposit is to be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 50% is to be paid 4 weeks before the retreat
Payment plans are available. Please contact us for details
Arrival and Opening CircleStudio
- Ticket type
Reserve-2 Persons Shared Yurt
This is a 50% deposit ticketPrice£220.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Reserve-4 Persons Shared Yurt
This is 50% deposit ticketPrice£210.00
- Ticket type
Confirmed tkt Room with a View
This is a confirmed ticket to the retreatPrice£400.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Support Access Deposit Ticket
50% deposit ticket This ticket is to facilitate entry for a wellness-seeking friend with financial limitations. Kindly choose the regular ticket if you can comfortably choose that contribution sum.Price£174.50Sold Out