Fri, 16 Jun|
Great Bidlake Manor
Journey into the Self - Luxury 6 day summer retreat with Ayurveda
AYUH - Align Your Unique Health Reconnect Reset Rejuvenate
Time & Location
16 Jun 2023, 16:00 BST – 22 Jun 2023, 16:00 BST
Great Bidlake Manor, Bridestowe, Okehampton EX20 4NT, UK
About the Event
'Ayurveda' is a journey into the wisdom of being connected and in tune with Nature. And 'Yoga' facilitates a beautiful union of Us with Nature. Tapping into this ancient wisdom, which is innately a part of our being, there will be 48 hours of reconnection and rejuvenation over the entire weekend!
Nestled in the 15-acre haven of woodland, meadows and streams of Hill Farm, this retreat is designed to bring you back to the SELF, which is being a part of Nature yourself. Set in the gorgeous Wye Valley, Hill Farm is an escape from daily life.
The whole schedule will be designed and customised for you for where you are in your life. With plenty of offerings, nourishing care and acres of greenery you will be able to find your space and quiet flowing through the day!
The Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat weekend will be a celebration of the SELF and a return to nature.
Who is this Retreat for:
This retreat is designed for anyone -
- who is looking to find a little 'reset' button in their lives
- who is trying to incorporate healthier lifestyle practices
- who is seeking to learn more about incorporating Ayurveda and Yoga into their lives
- who would like to be cared for, looked after and be nourished
- who would like to disconnect from the rut and busyness of life and take back tools to reconnect
• Two Days of Living in Harmony with Self and Nature
• Flowing schedules for the entire day
- with personalized guided sessions and
- a choice of activities/therapies or rest for unguided personal time
• Ayurvedic Personalized Care Regime for Sensory Restoration (All 5 Senses)
• Personalized Yoga Therapy 90 mins*2 (in a group) including breathwork, movements and flow
• Individualized Ayurvedic Treatments (Jala Shirodhara, Nabhi Chikitsa, Agni-Viddha karma, Marma head massage)
• A two hours talk (split into parts) on understanding the Mind through the perspective of elements
• Six Ayurvedic Meals (Fri dinner until Sun Lunch)
• Plenty of scrumptious treats, snacks, drinks and teas!
• Sound Bath with a professional Sound Therapist including Yoga Nidra (Guided Meditation) for 90 mins
• Meditation and Chanting sessions
Hill Farm Barbadoes, Tintern , Monmouthshire
"Wake up to the bird song and enjoy your morning overlooking the spectacular Wye Valley. With one of the best views of Tintern, Hill Farm is rural enough to be quiet with an abundance of plants and wildlife, but close enough to Tintern, The Abbey and all other attractions across the Wye Valley and The Forest of Dean. This 15-acre property, land and woodlands are situated up a forestry track which is a little bumpy, but gives the location a sense of remoteness."
The accommodation at this Retreat comprises of two 18ft yurts and one 12ft yurt as off-grid glamping options at Hill Farm, Tintern.
The two 18ft yurts accommodate 4 adults, with the 12ft yurt accommodating 2 adults. Each yurt comes equipped with beds, a wood-burning stove, outdoor kitchen area with a picnic bench.
The yurts are furnished with little touches of luxury, have professionally cleaned linen and mattress protectors, sumptuous interiors inspired by the surrounding woodlands, bedside tables, seating areas and other creature comforts.
Click here to view images of the venue
The Total Contribution for the entire Retreat is
- £465 per person for the 2 Persons shared Yurt
- £440 per person for the 4 Persons shared Yurt
- £325 for support access for a space in 4 Persons shared Yurt for one person with financial limitations
50% deposit is to be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 50% is to be paid 6 weeks before the retreat
Arrival and Opening CircleStudio
Reserve-2 Persons Shared Yurt
This is a 25% deposit ticket£116.25
Reserve-4 Persons Shared Yurt
This is 25% deposit ticket£110.00
Support Access Deposit Ticket
This ticket is to facilitate entry for a wellness-seeking friend with financial limitations. Kindly choose the regular ticket if you can comfortably choose that contribution sum.£87.25Sold Out